About Me


& 2017.
 
Hello !.... My Name is Sithija Induwara Paranagama. I am a Student at Mahinda College Galle.
 I'm currently living in Sri Lanka with my family. My varied interests include graphic designing, photography, blogging, web surfing and wildlife conservating, etc.
 
I am also an active member and a Senior Photographer | Graphic Designer of Mahinda College Web Team and Arch92 Multimedia crew. As a young blogger I created this blog for a school web project back in 2016. It is my unique idea to help aspiring young designers and photographers to gain
knowledge of Graphic Design & Photography.
 
I hope you will enjoy my blog and may also help me to improve my future works by posting
comments & likes.
 
If you have any Questions or Comments, Please feel free to contact me via message to my
Email Address.
   
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts